An appeal to the Netters (r)

Hi all recipients,
	Zarni is right.  We don't have to spend our precious time on that
"lion" matter.  Everybody knows that they are cowards because they never
show who they are.  To code Aung San Suu Kyi's fear totally dominates
their minds.  These people are afraid of being punished and they know
that they are lying and are on the wrong side.  Above all, they know that
they are against the Democratic Transition.
	The Burmese newspapers are full of articles written by
promilitary writers.  Two significant facts are as follows:
1. All these writers favour military rule.
2. All use secret pen names and never declare publicly who they are.
	The fact is that they are afraid of future retribution from the
people.  My conclusion is:
	They are not Lions.  Instead they are the ones who follow the
predators and eat the bones and little meat which was left behind by the
Tigers and Lions.  In truth they are "Hyenas" ; ugul, nasty,wild dogs.
Thanks you all
Htun Aung Gyaw
Cornell