An appeal to the Netters

Dear Friends

       I am in complete agreement with Uncle U Kyaw Win.  If we continue
wasting our time responding to that obscure animal, appropriately named
"lion", it would be like "getting up every time a dog barks" as our Burmese
saying goes.  Obviously people and animals do their naturally assigned
tasks; people think, and some people think deeper than others.  Fish swim.
And more importantly DOGS BARK.  When they bark, they disturb people, the
latter being awaken by the barking sound of dogs.  So please go back to
your sleep or get on with whatever worthwhile endeavours you all may be
engaged in.

        Obviously his intent is to irritate the pro-freedom, pro-democracy
Netters so that they would come out to the light by responding his
carefully worded messages.  So long as we continue to respond to his
messages, we are like "barking back," relegating ourselves to the animal
realm.

        Finally, he is not worth our efforts, times, and energies, as he
clearly is the pro-oppressor, narrow-minded, racist insect which feed on
the blood of dogs, (we call "Khway-le" or "Khway-than" in Burmese).  The
best strategy to deal with that kind of insect is to delete every single
message posted on the Net by the very insect "lion" without even reading
it.

        I know it's hard to control the urge to wipe out all insects from
the face of the earth when we suffer from minor irritants from insect
bites.  But we do need to priortize which endeavors are worthwhile and
which are not. And certainly going around and killing insect, at least in
my judgement, is not worthy of our efforts.

Cheers.

zarni