Roots of World Poverty and Social D

Subject: RE: Roots of World Poverty and Social Development

Hello Everyone:
	If you let me recall, I posted an essay that I wrote to UN Social
Summit for Development titled "Roots of World Poverty and Social Development."
I have received a number of responses from soc-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx following
is one of them that I want to share with. Please do not regard if you are not
interested in it or you have got it from soc-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxx
	*If someone wants to get a summary report of UN Summit for World
Development, I will be more than happy to forward to you. Please write a note
to me at: tmyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Thanks,