BURMA EVENT IN UK

The Burma Action Group will be holding its annual general meeting on Saturday 25 March 1995 at Conway Hall, Red Lion Sq Holborn London.  The AGM will be taking place in the afternoon, and guest speakers include opposition leader in exile, Dr Sein Winn, prime minister of the National Coalition Government for the Union of Burma.  We will be launching Burma: The Alternative Guide, which details human rights abuses and environmental destruction in the Burmese military governments drive towards building up a massive tourist industry in the country.  All are welcome to attend.

The AGM will be followed by our evening fundraising event, which includes authentic Burmese food, traditional Burmese dancing,  story telling and two jazz bands.  Cost #9 #7 concessions.  This will start at 8pm at Conway Hall, Red Lion Sq, Holborn.  All welcome to attend - tickets on the door