UN @ Copenhagen soon

dear Burma

I have been recieving info from Earth Action Network in Hamilton
Ontario.They have been great.  I have some contacts here at the University
of Victoria and have printed notes from the postings.  I have distributed
some too. It is easy to do and lets roar together.

Theres a UN Conference in Copenhagen set to go in March
heres the details...

IT HAS SOME ADDRESSES ON IT THAT COULD BE USEFUL FOR SENDING NOTES ON THE WWW.

all the best and keep me posted if you could,

HUGS
GREG DOWMAN