Subscription request from SLORC (r)

Dear Strider,
I just returned from a working trip where I was offline for
ten days, so don't know if the issue here is still valid or
has been resolved...but I am in favor of giving SLORC a
subscription. I firmly believe that governments, good and
bad, should know how they are viewed in the world, not only
by the media, but by individual citizens, activists, etc.
While they may use the material for reasons we would not
agree with I think they will just find another way to get
it if they really want it....
Sincerely,
Debra Guzman