New Burmese Language

/* Written 12:18 PM  Aug 10, 1994 by gunnar.dalseth@xxxxxxx in igc:soc.cult.burma */
 -=> Quoting Knut Staring to All <=-

 KS> Also,I have a list from the late 80's (not with me right now),made
by
 KS> John Okell,
 KS> of useful Burmese language tools (textbooks,dictionaries etc.) in
 KS> several languages.If somebody has an updated list,please
 KS> post.Otherwise I could post the "old" list,which does not include
any
 KS> of the books mentioned above.(It does mention a pair of superb
Russian
 KS> dictionaries that anyone going to Eastern Europe shoul try to get
hold
 KS> of (I'll buy them :-))

Yes, if you or somebody else are willing to post that list it would
be nice. Thanks a lot for the help.

 KS> Have a happy time studying this beautiful language!!

It's not me studying Burmese. I am actually happy that I do not have
to learn it. :-))))) I am *NOT* a compulsory language learner, rather
the opposite. I do this for others.

 KS> Knut Staring
 KS> PS  Gunnar: Are you by any chance Scandinavian? Would be nice to
hear
 KS> from you. Hei ds/Ha det!

Sigh. Do I have to tell the whole world where I come from? I was born
and grew up in Uzbekistan, - my name is very typical Uzbek. No, that
is not true. :-> I share my nationality with you.

Beste helsingar fra Gunnar

 ... Trafficlights make me see red...
    Blue Wave/RA v2.12
 * MKNet v1.10 * U'NI-net: TG BBS * Chiang Mai, Thailand *