Domains

100067.1444@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jean-Pierre VERBEKE's question

>When viewing the reg.burma list I noticed at the "de:1 Germany?" a question
>point. I've also subscribed to the list and regularly recieve the mail. But
>since I'm living in Belgium and there's nobody on the list from Belgium, and
>Germany is our closest neighbourhood I suppose that must be me. Could it be
>that "de" should be "be" which stands for Belgium or I'm I wrong?

Sorry M. Verbeke, wrong answer.  Your domain is .com, as in commercial
provider.  Most .coms are in the US but you obviously are not.

>Also I would like to know if you can help me finding an addres here in
>Belgium or near enough where I can order or buy the book "Freedom for fear"
>written by Aung San Suu Kyi. Thanks!

Have you tried a local bookstore?  In some places, they will order a book for
you although it can take some time to get there.  To order, you will probably
need the ISBN number and the name of the publisher, etc.  The copy I have of
Freedom from Fear is published by Penguin Books.  The title is "Freedom from
Fear and other stories" and the ISBN is 0-14-017089-8.  In a pinch, you might
try writing to Penguin in the UK at 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 527 England.
In a real pinch, I'll mail you a copy if you'll pay for it.  There's sure to
be an easier way though so please do this only as a last resort.

Regards,

  Strider