reg.burma subscribers (r)

When viewing the reg.burma list I noticed at the "de:1 Germany?" a question
point. I've also subscribed to the list and regularly recieve the mail. But
since I'm living in Belgium and there's nobody on the list from Belgium, and
Germany is our closest neighbourhood I suppose that must be me. Could it be that
"de" should be "be" which stands for Belgium or I'm I wrong?

Also I would like to know if you can help me finding an addres here in Belgium
or near enough where I can order or buy the book "Freedom for fear" written by
Aung San Suu Kyi. Thanks!

Jean-Pierre VERBEKE, 100067.1444@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Belgium