New Burmese Language Text

/* Written  3:43 AM  Aug  4, 1994 by gunnar.dalseth@xxxxxxx in igc:soc.cult.burma */
/* ---------- "New Burmese Language Text" ---------- */
Dear strider,

In the middle of June you posted a message about a set of new
language text books for Burmese written by John Okell. I made
a hardcopy of the message, but discovered today that the address
where these books can be purchased are missing. Or rather, the
message had been split in two, and the last part of the address
was in part two which I've lost.

Can you please post a new message with the address where the
books can be ordered? Just put it in soc.culture.burma, instead
of sending a private e-mail. I am on Fidonet and there
is an Internet connection, but the messages have to go through
the US and take up to a couple of months before they reach the
hub in Bangkok. :((((

Greetings,

Gunnar Dalseth

 ... My kids think that a pen is something you click on a toolbar...
    Blue Wave/RA v2.12
 * MKNet v1.10 * U'NI-net: TG BBS * Chiang Mai, Thailand *