acknowledgment

Subject: acknowledgment

Many of you, burma-watchers, have thanked me for posting burma-news to the
net, (ie: seasia-l, s.c.burma, etc...). Actually, there are a few burmese
out there to whom I am indebted for sending me news to be posted on their
behalf because they want to remain anonymous. They are still holding burmese
passport, some still have their immediate families members and relatives still
living in burma  and fear of SLORC's outright reprisal or making their life
diffcult when passport renewal time arrive..

I'm already blacklisted so I don't really care. My aging father was
blind-folded and taken in for two-days interrogation

I especially like to thank apakabar, the only one who was posting burma news
back when seasia-l started, who introduced me all this and one other friend who
continue to send me articles (you know who you are!!!)

Coban